CREATIVE DESIGN AND MARKETING
PORTFOLIO AND RESUME
- Client acquisition and CRM
- Incorporate marketing and design skills to build client brands by:
- Designing and developing graphics in accordance with brand guidelines
- Front/back end development of Websites and assets
- SEO Optimization
- Social media & Digital Marketing strategy implementation
- Measure analytics & evaluate KPIs
- Developed a strategic brand identity
- Designed & developed brand logo, paper menus, and digital menus.
- Front & back end website development
- Planned and coordinated team marketing strategies
- Managed social media accounts & strategies
- F&W owns 3 restaurant concepts in RI: Caliente, WildWood Catering, and Burger Shack
- Created logo & brand identity for WildWood Catering
- Front/back end website development for each concept
- Design print and digital: advertisements, hand-outs, logos, and menus.
- Created marketing campaigns and social media brand persona.
- Increase sales of all Fire and Water group concepts through digital marketing
- Researched relevant products and competitive brands.
- Attended Creative brainstorm thought-starters and team meetings.
- Assisted with the design of print ads, illustrations, instruction design and logos
- Created special projects as assigned.
I'VE WORKED WITH
* Project details are available upon request.
click image to open details
BUS 469 SCHOOL PROJECT
This was a semester long team project that went live in late April. Our activation plan began with creating a website with all of the information about Caritas Smile. The website, created through wix.com, focused on developing a distinct brand for Caritas Smiles to separate our project from others within the class. Developing a brand identity involved creating a unique logo, color scheme, and slogan. The identity of Carita Smiles would then be carried out consistently throughout the social media vehicles we selected: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For the next two weeks, my team managed the social media campaigns that we developed and assessed the campaigns performance at the end, comparing and contrasting our marketing objectives to our acutual results.
BUS 367 SCHOOL PROJECT
Our communication strategy was to bring the Abercrombie "Back to the Roots" of it's once rugged, high quality, image that it had when it began 1892. The new communications plan included linking Abercrombie to a social cause, re-designing their logo, creating a commercial story-board, and developing marketing strategies. The social cause consisted of pairing Abercrombie with www.plantabillion.org to include a package of tree-seeds with each article of clothing encouraging a sustainable future for generations to come. Next, Abercrombie would host clothing drives as a form of native advertising, thus deeply enhancing the connection made between the brand and consumers. We introduced these communication strategies, along with a few others, in a commercial story board which can be viewed in the links to this section.
BUS 367 SCHOOL PROJECT
The results of our analysis showed that there is indeed a demand for renewable energy in the state based on some key findings from our analysis which are discussed in greater depths in our report. The most signifigant thing that we learned from conducting this reasearch is that most people are not aware that they even have a choice when it comes to energy suppliers.
I'm thinking global.