CREATIVE DESIGN AND MARKETING
PORTFOLIO AND RESUME
- Plan and create custom brand identities.
- Optimize client SEO.
- Debug and re-brand Wordpress themes.
- Develop social media strategies.
- Measure analytics & evaluate KPIs
- Develop a strategic brand identity
- Logo Creation, Print Design, and Television Design
- Web Design and Development
- Marketing Solutions & Cooridante team solutions
- Social Media Campaigns
- Designed and developed graphics
- Facilitate brand awareness of the Fire and Water Restaurant Group and its three concepts.
- Developed and implemented creative and effective social media and marketing campaigns
- Increase sales of all Fire and Water group concepts through digital marketing
- Designed and emplement digital touchpoints
- design print and digital: advertisements, hand-outs, logos, and menus.
- Research relevant products and competitive brands.
- Attend Creative brainstorm thought-starters and team meetings.
- Assist with the design of print ads, illustrations, instructiom design and logo design.
- Create special projects as assigned.
- Organize and prepare files for print.;li>
I'VE WORKED WITH
click image to open details
BUS 469 SCHOOL PROJECT
This was a semester long team project that went live in late April. Our activation plan began with creating a website with all of the information about Caritas Smile. The website, created through wix.com, focused on developing a distinct brand for Caritas Smiles to separate our project from others within the class. Developing a brand identity involved creating a unique logo, color scheme, and slogan. The identity of Carita Smiles would then be carried out consistently throughout the social media vehicles we selected: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For the next two weeks, my team managed the social media campaigns that we developed and assessed the campaigns performance at the end, comparing and contrasting our marketing objectives to our acutual results.
BUS 367 SCHOOL PROJECT
Our communication strategy was to bring the Abercrombie "Back to the Roots" of it's once rugged, high quality, image that it had when it began 1892. The new communications plan included linking Abercrombie to a social cause, re-designing their logo, creating a commercial story-board, and developing marketing strategies. The social cause consisted of pairing Abercrombie with www.plantabillion.org to include a package of tree-seeds with each article of clothing encouraging a sustainable future for generations to come. Next, Abercrombie would host clothing drives as a form of native advertising, thus deeply enhancing the connection made between the brand and consumers. We introduced these communication strategies, along with a few others, in a commercial story board which can be viewed in the links to this section.
BUS 367 SCHOOL PROJECT
The results of our analysis showed that there is indeed a demand for renewable energy in the state based on some key findings from our analysis which are discussed in greater depths in our report. The most signifigant thing that we learned from conducting this reasearch is that most people are not aware that they even have a choice when it comes to energy suppliers.
I'm thinking global.